I suggest you ...

add MobileMe/iDisk Sync support

Would be good to see MobileMe / iDisk sync support built into this excellent App.

BTW, your competitors have it in some of their apps! :-)

Regards

Rob

255 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Siriosys shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Admintapforms (Admin, Tap Forms) responded  · 

I agree, this would be good. It’s all about how much time I have available and which features need to be implemented first. That’s why this forum is so great. I can gauge which features my customers feel are most important for me to implement. This is a good one. Thanks!

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Admintapforms (Admin, Tap Forms) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Christopher,

Please see the forum post reply I posted on my website about this topic:

http://www.tapforms.com/forums/topic/how-to-get-icloud-sync-going-again/#post-11142

It will tell you how to get iCloud sync going again. Specifically with OS X 10.10 Yosemite and iOS 8, it's helpful to Sign Off of iCloud and sign back on allowing iCloud time to sync all of its files again before checking Tap Forms.

Thanks!

Brendan

• Christopher Gosch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

icloud sync is not working. I can't see my iphone 5S on my desktop imac and I can't see imac on my iphone

very frustrating I have watched your video and read all your tutorials and not been able to solve this

• fuzznitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I manage a lot of my life with google docs. Would prefer the DB sync/backup to google docs over mobileme as the data is not usable there.

• Francois commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will good when I am away from my office, I like to backup often.
        Thank you again

• Roman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really cool, then you could backup and access backups when away from a computer. That would be really useful in the field.

"Did I say I love Tap Forms?!"

• morriyoung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. well I would add my voice to a simple sync between the iphone and a desk application.. Even a web one would be a good start...

Feedback and Knowledge Base